Open Access Policy
- In response to the growing demand to make research free and available to anyone with a computer and an internet connection,
- Making the research publicly available to everyone – free of charge and without most copyright and licensing restrictions,
- Leading to knowledge sharing and dissemination thereby laying the ground for engagement humanity in global intellectual conversation,
- With the goal to join the process of creation a new generation of alternative journals aimed at providing the public with free and unrestricted access to scholarly research,
The electronic scientific journal MANAGEMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP: TRENDS OF DEVELOPMENT (METOD) supports the Budapest initiative "Open Access", providing all users with open and free access to its content, according to the principles of DIRECTORY OF OPEN ACCESS JOURNALS, permitting to use the full-text materials of original articles and submissions for any legitimate purposes, except for commercial purposes, while respecting copyrights.
According to the Recommendations of Budapest Open Access Initiative,
“Open access” to peer-reviewed research literature means its free availability on the public internet, permitting any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself. The only constraint on reproduction and distribution, and the only role for copyright in this domain, should be to give authors control over the integrity of their work and the right to be properly acknowledged and cited.
- usher in huge advances in the sciences;
- promote the popularization of scientific literature;
- accelerate scientific research efforts;
- expand the scope of education;
- allow authors to reach a larger number of readers.