- In response to the growing demand to make research free and available to anyone with a computer and an internet connection,
- Making the research publicly available to everyone – free of charge and without most copyright and licensing restrictions,
- Leading to knowledge sharing and dissemination thereby laying the ground for engagement humanity in global intellectual conversation,
- With the goal to join the process of creation a new generation of alternative journals aimed at providing the public with free and unrestricted access to scholarly research,
The electronic scientific journal MANAGEMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP: TRENDS OF DEVELOPMENT (METOD) supports the Budapest initiative "Open Access", providing all users with open and free access to its content, according to the principles of DIRECTORY OF OPEN ACCESS JOURNALS, permitting to use the full-text materials of original articles and submissions for any legitimate purposes, except for commercial purposes, while respecting copyrights.
According to the Recommendations of Budapest Open Access Initiative,
“Open access” to peer-reviewed research literature means its free availability on the public internet, permitting any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself. The only constraint on reproduction and distribution, and the only role for copyright in this domain, should be to give authors control over the integrity of their work and the right to be properly acknowledged and cited.
- usher in huge advances in the sciences;
- promote the popularization of scientific literature;
- accelerate scientific research efforts;
- expand the scope of education;
- allow authors to reach a larger number of readers.
The Editorial Board follows the international standards of ethics in periodicals, committing to the recommendations on the general duties and responsibilities of editors – COPE Code of Conduct approved by COPE (Committee on Publication ethics).
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF EDITORS
- strive to meet the needs of readers and authors;
- constantly improve the journal;
- ensure the quality of the material they publish;
- champion freedom of expression;
- maintain the integrity of the academic record;
- preclude business needs from compromising intellectual standards;
- always be willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed.
All articles are double-blind peer-reviewed - independently and in secret. After reviewing the manuscript may be accepted for publication; returned to the author to make the appropriate adjustments or rejected as not corresponding to the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine current requirements to professional editorials.
The journal publishes original articles and submissions from scholars and practitioners on all aspects of management and entrepreneurship in Ukrainian, Russian, English and German, which have not been previously published in their current or substantially similar form.
Applicants submitting articles are responsible for the content, originality and translation of the text of articles, their scientific level and accuracy of the information provided and warrant that their papers do not contain restricted information and do not infringe any existing copyright.
All articles are checked for plagiarism.
All articles are freely available immediately upon posting on the METOD’s website.