The Editorial Board follows the international standards of ethics in periodicals, committing to the recommendations on the general duties and responsibilities of editors – COPE Code of Conduct approved by COPE (Committee on Publication ethics).
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF EDITORS
- strive to meet the needs of readers and authors;
- constantly improve the journal;
- ensure the quality of the material they publish;
- champion freedom of expression;
- maintain the integrity of the academic record;
- preclude business needs from compromising intellectual standards;
- always be willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed.