To post the article on the METOD’s website authors are encouraged to submit via Executive Editor at email@example.com:
- Manuscript of original articles under the METOD’s coverage in Ukrainian, Russian, English or German, which have not been previously published in their current or substantially similar form;
- Author(s) information;
- Authors without a degree are to submit scientific recommendation from the scientific director;
- Complete instructions concerning the fee procedure for posting the articles on the METOD’s website will be provided to the author with the acceptance letter after finishing review process.
- Articles are published for a fee: 350 hryvnias for an article. Articles written by Doctors are published for free.
The publication fee embodies all value-adding publisher activities including peer review co-ordination, correction of articles, copy-editing and layout, formatting and posting on the site.
- Accounting and Taxation;
- Finance, Banking and Insurance;
- Public Administration;
- Entrepreneurship, Trade and Exchange Activities;
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Applicants submitting articles are responsible for the content, originality and translation of the text of articles, their scientific level and accuracy of the information provided and warrant that their papers do not contain restricted information and do not infringe any existing copyright.
All articles are freely available immediately upon posting on the METOD’s website.
All articles are double-blind peer-reviewed - independently and in secret. After reviewing the manuscript may be accepted for publication; returned to the author to make the appropriate adjustments or rejected as not corresponding to the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine current requirements to professional editorials.
In accordance with the Decree of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine of 15.01.2003, No. 7-05 / 1 “On increasing the requirements for professional publications listed in the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine” the structure of the article submitted for posting on the website includes the following elements with text in bold:
- A problem statement in general and its connection to significant academic and practical tasks;
- Analysis of the latest research and publications which initiated the issues on the problem and to which the author relies, emphasizing the previously unresolved parts of the general problem;
- Formulation of the objectives of the article;
- Outline of the main research material;
- Findings from the study and prospects for further research.
References to publications must be in Harvard style and carefully checked for completeness, accuracy and consistency
The manuscripts should include:
- Code UDC (determined by the author independently) – in the upper left corner of the first page in bold;
- Author details – The full name of each author in capital letters, academic degree, full title of the post and institution where the author works or studies in Ukrainian (or original), Russian (or Ukrainian if it’s not the original language of the article) and English;
- Article title in Ukrainian (or original), Russian (or Ukrainian if it’s not the original language of the article) and English;
- Structured Abstract (250-500 words in total) and Keywords (appropriate and short, 3-10 in total) in Ukrainian (or original), Russian (or Ukrainian if it’s not the original language of the article) and English;
About the Structured Abstract:
Authors must supply a structured abstract in their submission, set out under 4-7 sub-headings:
- Purpose (mandatory)
- Design/methodology/approach (mandatory)
- Findings (mandatory)
- Research limitations/implications (if applicable)
- Practical implications (if applicable)
- Social implications (if applicable)
- Originality/value (mandatory)
250-500 words in total
Manuscript size should be 10-18 pages;
The text is typed in the A-4 format using the text editor Microsoft Word for Windows in the Times New Roman font number 14 with a line spacing of 1.5;
Margins: on the left – 3 cm, on the right – 1.5 cm, at the top and bottom – 2 cm (for accompanying materials);
Pages without numbering;
Intra-text references are in square brackets [2, p. 3-12];
All graphics and formulas must be set up in MS OFFICE applications;
All graphics and tables should have a title and a number.
DOWNLOAD ARTICLE SAMPLE
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.