By sending the manuscript for publication in Management and Entrepreneurship: Trends of Development journal authors guarantee that manuscript submitted is original, has not been submitted anywhere else, is not currently under publication elsewhere and does not contain plagiarism in all its forms. The appropriate form (COVER LETTER) is sent to authors after the manuscript submission. It must be submitted by the authors with handwritten signatures.
To post the article on the METOD’s website authors are encouraged to submit via Executive Editor (using the journal's online system) or by email email@example.com:
- Manuscript of original articles under the METOD’s coverage in Ukrainian, Russian, English or German, which have not been previously published in their current or substantially similar form;
- Author(s) information;
- Authors without a degree are to submit scientific recommendation from the scientific director;
- Complete instructions concerning the fee procedure for posting the articles on the METOD’s website will be provided to the author with the acceptance letter after finishing review process.
- Articles are published for a fee: 500 Ukraine hryvnias (UAH). The publication fee covers the costs for editing and correcting articles, prototyping and desktop publishing, as well as costs for the assignment of DOI (international identifier of a digital object), in accordance with international requirements.
- Articles written by Doctors are published for a fee of 50 hryvnias (DOI payment).
- Foreign (external) authors are exempt from payment.
The publication fee embodies all value-adding publisher activities including peer review co-ordination, correction of articles, copy-editing and layout, formatting and posting on the site.
- Accounting and Taxation;
- Finance, Banking and Insurance;
- Public Administration;
- Entrepreneurship, Trade and Exchange Activities;
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright and to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
Applicants submitting articles are responsible for the content, originality and translation of the text of articles, their scientific level and accuracy of the information provided and warrant that their papers do not contain restricted information and do not infringe any existing copyright.
All articles are double-blind peer-reviewed - independently and in secret. After reviewing the manuscript may be accepted for publication; returned to the author to make the appropriate adjustments or rejected as not corresponding to the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine current requirements to professional editorials.
The manuscripts should include:
- Author details – The full name of each author in capital letters, academic degree, full title of the post and institution where the author works or studies, ORCID (https://orcid.org/) in Ukrainian (or original), Russian (or Ukrainian if it’s not the original language of the article) and English;
- Article title;
- Structured Abstract (200-250 words in total) and Keywords (appropriate and short, 3-10 in total);
- JEL Classification (2-4 items);
- Sections of the article: INTRODUCTION, LITERATURE REVIEW, PAPER OBJECTIVE, METHODOLOGY, RESULTS AND DISCUSSION, CONCLUSION, REFERENCES.
About the Structured Abstract:
The abstract should contain the following information:
- Purpose (mandatory)
- Design/methodology/approach (mandatory)
- Findings (mandatory)
- Research limitations/implications (if applicable)
- Practical implications (if applicable)
- Social implications (if applicable)
- Originality/value (mandatory)
References to publications must be in Harvard style and carefully checked for completeness, accuracy and consistency
References in the text must be as follows:
.....(Bhatti and Jilani, 2011) or Bhatti and Jilani (2011).....
several authors: (Ismoyo et al., 2017)
if authors are cited, the page is also indicated:
"...the development of meaning is more important than the acquisition of a large set of knowledge or skills ..." (Lutz and Huitt, 2004, p.8), which means that ...
...(Goodman and Dingli, 2017; Gillian, 1997).
The list of References is as follows:
Clark, R. and Mayer, R. E. (2011), E-learning and the science of instruction: proven guidelines for consumers and designers of multimedia learning, 2nd edition, San Francisco: Pfeiffer, XVI, 476 p.
Articles and theses in journals and electronic journals (indicating date of access to the electronic resource):
Yahya, K. (2009), “Linking Organizational Structure, Job Characteristic, and Job Performance Constructs: A Proposed Framework”, International Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 4, Issue 3, p. 151.
Ausburn, L. J. (2004), “Course design elements most valued by adult learners in blended online education environments: An American perspective”, Educational Media International, Vol. 41, Issue 4, Oklahoma State University, USA, available аt: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/44ef/bf571bce7ed7e4a61ef 3ac15107986551f08.pdf (Accessed 10 May 2019).
Liang, T. Y. (2016), “The Intelligence Leadership Theory/Strategy”, Complexity-Intelligence Strategy, pp. 323-365, available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1142/9789813200647_0009 (Accessed: 17 March 2020), DOI: 10.1142/9789813200647_0009
Manuscript size should be 8-18 pages;
The text is typed in the A-4 format using the text editor Microsoft Word for Windows in the Times New Roman font number 12 with a line spacing of 1;
Margins: 2 cm on all sides;
Pages without numbering;
All figures and tables should have a title, number; sources of information must be indicated (eg: Source: Own compilation or Source: Calculated by authors based on ... or Source: Own calculations or Source: Adapted from etc.)
All figures and formulas must be set up in MS OFFICE applications; scanned figures are not allowed!
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.