Formation of the enterprise's strategy in the current innovative transformations
Purpose. The paper purpose is to study the issues of strategic development of domestic enterprises in the conditions of modern innovative transformations.
Design/methodology/approach. The basic principles of the research are historical, systematic and comparative methods, institutional and structural-functional approaches have been used.
Findings. The subject of the study is the theoretical, methodological aspects and practical applications of the formation and implementation of enterprise strategies. The relevance of the research is determined by the need to increase the level of innovation in the production potential of domestic entrepreneurship, taking into account the determining role of innovations in the development of the country's economy. Current world economic situation is characterized by the increasing role of scientific and technological progress in ensuring the competitiveness of national economies. That is why the development of innovative scientific and technical spheres is of significant strategic importance. The innovation management theoretical issues and practical research are especially important for SMEs as the main subjects of microeconomics, which have to formulate appropriate strategies, introducing the innovative products and technologies for ensuring sustainable development in the conditions of modern innovative transformations. As a conclusion the need to enhance innovation activity of domestic business using relevant development strategies is substantiated.
Research limitations/implications. The paper clearly provides direction for strategic development of enterprises taking into account the specific features of the development of innovative activity in Ukraine.
Originality/value. Such knowledge will help to increase the competitiveness of the Ukrainian economy and accelerate the process of integrating the country into the world economy. Further research on the development of domestic enterprises in the context of modern innovation transformations is significantly actualized in the process of Ukraine's integration into the world economy, since an exceptionally high level of innovative activity of enterprises is a prerequisite for achieving a sufficient level of efficiency of the domestic market and ensuring the competitiveness of the national producer products
2. Konowal, V. (2013), “The problems of innovative development of enterprises of light industry production capacity”, Efektyvna ekonomika, [Online], Vol.4, available at http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=1957, (Accessed 9 March 2017).
3. Ukrainian Institute of Scientific, Technical and Economic Information, (2016), Stan rozvytku nauky i tekhniky, rezul'taty naukovoi, naukovo-tekhnichnoi, innovatsijnoi diial'nosti, transferu tekhnolohij za 2015 rik: Analitychna dovidka [The state of science and technology development, the scientific and technical, innovational results, the state and development of technology transfer 2015: Analytical background], Кyiv, Ukraine, (In Ukrainian).
4. The Law of Ukraine, (Sept. 8, 2011) No. 3715-VI “On Priority Directions Of Innovation Activity In Ukraine”, Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy [The Official Bulletin of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine], 2012, No. 19-20, p. 166 (In Ukrainian).
5. Official State Statistics Committee of Ukraine, (2015), “Innovating in industrial enterprises”, available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ (Accessed 9 March 2017), (In Ukrainian).
6. Official State Statistics Committee of Ukraine, (2015), “The activities of business entities”, available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ (Accessed 9 March 2017), (In Ukrainian).
7. Official State Statistics Committee of Ukraine, (2015), “Scientific and technical activities in Ukraine”, available at: https://ukrstat.org/uk/druk/publicat/kat_u/publnauka_u.htm (Accessed 9 March 2017), (In Ukrainian).
8. Ezell, J., Nager, B. and Atkinson, D. (2016), Contributors and Detractors: Ranking Countries’ Impact on Global Innovation. Information Technology & Innovation Foundation. January 2016, [Online], available at http://www2.itif.org/2016-contributors-and-detractors.pdf?_ga=1.178380963.602353758.1458130505, (Accessed 9 March 2017).