Directions of development of Zaporizhzhia airport
Purpose. The purpose of the article is to study the development of efficient transport and air infrastructure in the Zaporozhye region.
Design / methodology / approach. The basic principles of research are system and comparative methods, analytical, structural and functional approaches are used.
Findings. As a conclusion, it is necessary to activate the processes of innovation activity of Zaporozhye airport, as well as the complex phased development of this enterprise.
Research limitations / implications. The scientific significance lies in the study of possible ways of improving the activity of the enterprise under investigation in modern conditions.
Originality/value. In practice, this will help create a favorable investment climate, attract investment and create a major business activity center in the Zaporozhye region
2. Akimova, T. A. (2009), “The management system is one of the most critical of the airport and airport shuttles”. Ser.: Economy and Management, Issue 13, pp. 172-176.
3. Bondar, K. M. (2011), “Innovative-investment strategy for improving the competi-tiveness of Ukrainian airports”. Ser.: Problems of infrastructure development, Vol. 30, pp. 28-33.
4. Manzhurova, O. D. (2008), “Increase of competitiveness of airport complexes in the in-ternational market of air transport services”, Abstract of Ph.D. dissertation, Economy and management of the people economy, GOU VPO State University of Management, Moscow, Russia.
5. Forsyth, P., Gillen, D., Muller, J. and Niemeier, H. (2010), Airport Competition: The European Experience, Ashgate Publishing Limited, Farnham, Surrey
6. Nikulin, A. (2014), “Interdependence of the development of the airline and the airport”. Ser.: Air Transport Review, May, pp. 162-166.
7. Korogodova, O. O. (2012), “Conceptual principles of efficiency management on service companies”, Zbіrnyk naukovyh prats. Ekonomіchnі nauki, Vol. 8, pp. 172-180.
8. Kachalov, V. A. (2012), “What kind of “responsibility and authority” is referred to in clause 5.5.1 of GOST R ISO 9001-2008”. Ser.: Methods of quality management, Vol. 9-10, pp.15-21.
9. Communist Party “International Airport of Zaporozhye” (2017), [Online], available at: http://www.avia.zp.ua/ru/ (Accessed 30 October 2017), (In Ukrainian).
10. Official State Statistics Committee of Ukraine, (2017), [Online], available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ (Accessed 30 Octo-ber 2017), (In Ukrainian).
11. Main Department of Statistics in Za-porizhzhya Oblast, (2017), [Online], available at: http://www.zp.ukrstat.gov.ua/( Accessed 30 October 2017), (In Ukrainian).
12. The only web portal of executive bodies of Ukraine, (2017) [Online], available at: http://www.kmu.gov.ua/control/uk/cardnpd?docid=250377853(Accessed 30 October 2017), (In Ukrainian).
13. Polous, O. V. (2014), “Formation of the conceptual framework for the development of the labor potential of the airport”. Ser.: Enter-prise economics and production management, Vol. 4 (72), pp. 99-105.
14. Sidorov, D. A. (2011), “Innovative management at airports”, Nauchnyj vestnyk Moskovskoho hosudarstvennoho tekhnycheskoho unyversyteta hrazhdanskoj avyatsyy, Vol. 167, pp. 79-83
15. Pavelko, V. Yu. (2017), “Development of non-aeronautical activity of airports”. Ser.: Global and national problems of the economy, Vol. 17, pp. 397-399