Factors of the effective energy-saving management at the industrial enterprises
The relevance of the research is determined by the fact that the reason of high energy intensity of industry in Ukraine are the significant technological lag of most branches of the economy as apposed to the level of developed countries, the unsatisfactory sectoral structure of the national economy, which objectively limits the competitiveness of production and pulls down the economy, especially in the conditions of its external energy dependence. Market principles of energy use encourage domestic producers to look for new ways of enterprise development. The implementation of effective energy-saving management at industrial enterprises provides an opportunity to increase energy efficiency, reduce negative environmental impacts, take the leading positions both at domestic and international market. The subject of the research is theoretical and methodological aspects of efficiency of the energy-saving management of industrial enterprises.
Purpose. The goal of the research is theoretical substantiation of factors of the effective energy-saving management at industrial enterprises.
Design/methodology/approach. The basic principles of the research are the principles of causality and objectivity, system-defined and comparative methods, institutional and structural-functional approach have been used.
Findings. As a conclusion, the factors that determining the level of energy-saving management development at industrial enterprises are proposed to be used in a complex way, taking into account the peculiarities of each approach separately.
Research limitations/implications. The scientific consequence of the research is analysis of factors that determine the speed and scale of implementation of the energy-saving measures at industrial enterprises.
Originality/value. In practice, this will help to increase the competitiveness of Ukrainian enterprises through effective energy-saving management, increase their productivity, avoid losses from acquisition of energy resources, increase financial support for the development of domestic innovative technologies, reduce the environmental burden to the environment and lead to the introduction of energy-saving measures at industrial enterprises
2. International Energy Agency (2017), “World energy statistics 2010-2015”, [Online], available at: https://www.iea.org/publications/ freepublications/publication/KeyWorld_Statistics.pdf. (Ac-cessed 25 October 2017).
3. National Energy and Utilities Regu-latory Comission (2017), “Performance report of National Energy and Utilities Regulatory Comission in 2016” [Online], available at: http://www.nerc.gov.ua/?id=24476. (Accessed 25 October 2017).
4. Deschko, V.I. and Bilous, I.YU. (2014), “Mathematical buildings models for the valuation of energy consumptionˮ, Budivel`ni konstruktsii, vol 80, pp. 68-72.
5. World energy council (2015), “Energy Trilemma Index. Benchmarking the sustainability of national energy systemsˮ, [Online], available at: https://www.worldenergy.org/publications/2015/2015-energy-trilemma-index-benchmarking-the-sustainability-of-national-energy-systems-2/. (Accessed 25 October 2017).
6. Spivak, YA. O. (2015), Energy-saving as a factor of economic growth in Ukraine, Naukovyj vianyk mizhnarodnogo gumanitarnogo universytetu, vol. 10, pp. 208-210.
7. Iskakov, A.A. and Kobuschko, I.M. (2016), “Energy efficiency of national economy in the context of its ecological and economic securityˮ, Mekhanizm regulyuvannya ekonomiky, vol. 3, pp. 88-96.
8. Lir, V. E. (2010), Ekonomichnyj mekhanizm realizathii polityky energoefektyv-nosti v Ukrainy [Economic mechanism of im-plementation of energy efficiency policy in Ukraine], Institut ekonomiky ta prognozuvann-ya NAN Ukrainy, Kyiv, Ukraine.